Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shameless Advertising...

Hey guys. I tried to give you stuff before, but I deleted it all. It's kind of shocking. Just, suddenly, all gone. After that, I really didn't feel like giving you anything. I didn't really like whatever I wrote anyway. So, yeah.

Sidney is a funny place. I saw an emo kid today. Like, full emo. It made me laugh. And then there is a store going bankrupt. They have all their paper that they definitely didn't get from a giant paper roll taped across their windows, and then have a last desperate plea to get people to show there, shantily scrawled across the paper. I was entertained. Speaking of entertained...


Come see...
!!THE MUSIC MAN!!
March 7, 8, 9, 10(those are Wednesday through Saturday:P)
Tickets are only 10$
You can get them at the Parkland School office
There's also a number you can call, but I never wrote it down. It's on the posters everywhere at the school
Get your tickets now, Because they won't last long!
Like no joke guys. Last year, almost everyshow was sold out. Normally, Wednesday is the worst show(First one we do) and Saturday is the best show(last show, special thank yous the all the teachers who helped, blah blah blah. It's just more time when you stand on stage in a weird costume and makeup on your face...eww..), Anyway, I shouldn't have put all that in my poster like thing
See you there!
So yeah. Umm...Exams are over. I'm sort of tired. If, say for instance, you want to come to this amazing show, but you aren't around right now to get a ticket, since I haven't given you the number, you could lemme know, and I could get one for you. MMM good. Only ten dollars! I'm a terrible salesman! Goodbye!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob Petkau said...

good times!

I miss you bro!
I posted on your last thread too...
Let me know how it goes.

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger MC said...

Wow! Store going bankrupt, Parkland musical theater, and Werner's newfound skill of poster making. What will be next? A pool table?

1:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm a pool thats actually a table.... mmm that gets me thinking... o wait sorry musical theater yah sighn me up get me a ticket im there....

TO The Adventure- Reid

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger Sparrow said...

$10? I guess we've been so good in the last few years it's worth the inflation...

(Stupid inflation...)

12:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I officially spent (my Dad's) forty bucks on tickets!! So, me and some friends are coming to see the show!! SO EXCITED!

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

When are you( and your friends) Coming?

9:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home