Friday, January 12, 2007

Incarnadine

My ever inconsistent consistency has apparently degenerated with the birth of this infant year. I just like to use big words. Put shortly, I haven't blogged as much. Is that okay guys? Because if it isn't, I'll just go back in time and change it. Yes, I can do that. It's kind of tough to remember what I've told you before and what I haven't. I know when I tell stories, I only have three or so, which leads to me telling and retelling stories already heard. Cool? I think not.

So, that risk site I talk about occasionally, they decided Mike and I are the same person. More like, one guy got suspicious because Mike and I play DOUBLES(the preset team risk thing. It's pretty self explanatory) together a lot. As in, most games. This guy made a thread about it in a forum, so the admin guy is like 'okay, we will block them from playing together'.

Yeah. That sucks.

We find out when we try to have another game. 'you can't play together'. Well, why not? So we go look it up, and attempt to argue that, in fact, Mike and I are two different people. Then, we also email mister admin saying,'dude, let us play together, knobface.' Maybe there wasn't name calling. Mike got an email back. 'Yeah, We'll clear you.' It's been about a week, and we still aren't cleared. It's stupid. I joined a game with the guy that accused us, just so I could beat him. Teams of three though. And he is a terribly higher rank. But...His teammates seem to be falling. I'll give him a reason...Jerk.

Yeup. We also launched some trebuchets today. Too many restrictions, so I didn't do it. Or at least, that was my excuse. Umm...And if anyone is a pro teacher of math 12, I have a week to learn everything inside out, master the mock, and raise my grade crazily, cause whatever I get on the mock potentially replaces my course grade. Sweet, huh? I thought so. It means I can pass the course. Beginning of March guys, there is going to be a most excellent musical taking place, which you should come to. It will be good.

I don't really have anymore stories. So, if you need me, I'll be over there, eager waiting in anticipation for the end of this semester.

Oh, by the way, if anyone knows how to write a decent letter to the government, I could use your assistance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Oh musical! I am now appointing you the person to tell me when the tickets are coming out!
(And if you want to tell me a couple of days in advance because I *will* forget.)
:D

8:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well man,
i cant help you with the whole math thing i just got through that by the skin of my teeth. but the letter to the gonvernment and musical watching i might be able to give you a hand with. Alos just a thought i know grade 12 takes forever but dont wish for the semester to end and miss everything in between. Just a thought. oh and if you need to tell another story tell us how you got beat up by a girl in knights :)

Reid TO The Adventure.

5:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jerusha said...

hey why you need to send a letter to the goverment and why are the risk ppl stupid and stuff and who won that Game so yeah and i do not know what to do to up date my blog any ideas Jerusha

6:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home