Sunday, January 14, 2007

Horses should wear belts.

Beat by a girl in knights? Well, I blame my partner, but really, it was my fault too.

So, we were at youth on Friday, because that is what you do on Fridays. Chilling afterwards, I hopped on Josh's back for a second, then off, but he saw Shannon hop on Jon's back, so it was on. Except...Josh is terrible with his pants. You'd think he might possibly find a belt or something. He probably has one, but doesn't tighten it. Who does that?

Anyway, the looseness of his pants meant I wasn't very securely upon his back, he had to multitask (yup, were hosed) and that...umm.. That's pretty much it. So we were kind of falling, and kind of chasing them. I decided it was time to finish it, kind of lunge jumped. Josh kind of didn't hold me. I kind of fell on my right oxcalva. That's probably spelt wrong. It is supposed to be the scientific name for part of your pelvis. Anyway, It hurt. There is cement under the carpet. Yup. I tried walking it off. It didn't work. It really hurt. It's pretty much better now though. Only took about a day to recover.

So, not only was I beaten by a girl in knights, but I was injured for the next day. There goes my self esteem.

Hmm...There was something else I meant to write. But I don't really remember. Apparently my posts are hideously long anyway, so maybe it's better to confine it to one thing at a time.

Yup.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike McMillan said...

There not to long.. but i thought this works.. "owe my ego"

6:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shame....I'll bet that really did hurt! hahaha

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jerusha said...

nice werner next time take shannon out good and hard and next time play safely so yeah have fun and have a good week thanks for commenting on my blog

2:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe the word and spelling you were looking for was the "os coxae" he he im an anthro nerd..... but yah all in all its a good story. keep your stick on the ice and josh's belt tight

Reid TO The Adventure.

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Rob Petkau said...

Loose pants claims another victim!

2:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home