Thursday, December 21, 2006

Master Pogo Stick Jumper

So, I'm knitting a scarf. Apparently it looks so good, it's as though a machine did it. My conclusion: I must be a machine. Yup.

So, I was just cruising around blogworld, and then I got stuck somewhere, reading something. It wasn't on anything really. It just shone character. You could here them saying it. It was...Well, I actually didn't notice until 2 clicks later when I saw another one, and it was from someone with a completely different character. My mind is ripped out of the presence of one. It's pretty crazy to think about how different people are. And these blogs give windows to the mind, published to the world. Haha. Most people don't care.

People are funny. They don't really make any sense at all. This might be awkward, cuz they read this, but I try not to be like my siblings. I try to be separate. Different. But I keep doing stuff that I know they do. But...Gah. They seem to enjoy they different. They come to. So I go more different. Maybe if I try to be absorbantly obnoxious...Err... Maybe that will work. But, why does it even matter? See? People are weird. They don't make any sense at all.

Hokay, I like challenges, so here is one to you. I want you to have a dream. Not like' I'm going to be an astronaut'. That's nice and all, but I want real dreams. Like, You-were-sleeping-and-then-rabbits-attacked-you-but-then-they-were-all-cupcakes-and-were-sprinkled-with-annoying-dashes-on-the-top-that-you-couldn't-wipe-away kind of dreams. I'm never typing a dashed thing that long ever again. So, I want you to go have a sleep, dream a dream, and come back and tell us what the dream was. I'll be back when I have one.

This should be fun...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob Petkau said...

I dreamed I was getting the keys to our new home. There was a bunch of people there like in those extreme home makover shows.

8:27 a.m.  
Blogger Sparrow said...

I'm not sure if this counts because I had this dream a couple days ago. But I was ordering a wrap at the wrap place in the Bay Center mall and everything was chaos. Only problem was that woke up before I could eat my wrap... :(

5:05 p.m.  
Blogger MC said...

do Consious dreams count? Like the kind that are employed by the aware creative mind and not by the subliminal cognitives?
Do you ever read the old Peanut comics?

10:28 p.m.  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

Im not a fan of peanuts...I was hoping more for random sleep dreams, but if your awake ones are good, I'll hear ya out.

11:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home