Sunday, December 24, 2006

I Don't Exist

I was browsing around the other day, and found my distraction. It was a webcomic, like any other. This one was a semi-biographical one. So, it parallels blogs, except higher up because It has pictures. Pictures make everything better. They really do. I mean, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then I just need to find a few pictures and I could encapsulate the entirety of this blog. I should try that sometime. There are many amazing pictures out there. Yup.

But, getting back to my segway, I sort of kind of tried to paint the picture of who the person was from the comics that were written. But then I followed the link trail to somewhere more professional than a webcomic. Yup. It might have been partly true, the picture my head painted, but it was incomplete for sure.

It just kind of brought to my attention that you couldn't get to know me by this place alone. It might paint some of a picture, but it is only part of it. I guess it's a good thing. No random stranger can come and know exactly how much of a jerk I am. Haha. That privilege is reserved for those who know me I guess.

Speaking about that and words and stuff, I've decided that some many things point towards a small change that should be made in how I conduct myself. I'm not going to tell you what it is, and it will be slow going as it's pretty much breaking a habit, but once it is done, it will be spectacular. Uplifting almost. You'll know when it happens. You'll go home and write it down in your journal ( You all have one of those right? This is pretty much mine. I used to have a real one, one made of paper. One that only I read. But I still wrote like this, so I figured...If I write here lots... ) about how amazing it is. Yup. Maybe if you are lucky, you can figure out what this transformation is? Haha.

By the way, the title isn't something to worry about. It's mostly just...I said I would be back when I had a dream. I had dreams, but I couldn't remember anything, so really...When I have a dream worth sharing, You will see it. It might be a while though.

So....What does God sound like? I was chilling, right before sleep came, my mind thinking pretty well, because minds think better tired. Mostly because there is nothing to stop them from thinking. And anyways, One of my thoughts was my name. I describe it as one of my thoughts only because that's where it was, with all my other thoughts. It sounded kind of like a Russian guy. I love the Russians. They keep amazing me more and more as I learn of their history. I guessed it was God, and instead of listening, decided it was telling me to get back on track because...Well, my thoughts were kind of distracted from what I originally intended to get thought out. That probably wasn't what it was for though....

umm....Haha. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't ever say 'umm'? It's pretty much stalling for time. And sounds silly. And is kind of annoying when people say it when they are presenting. Maybe it's better than silence, But silence brings awkwardness and funniness. Pretty much goodness. That all goes into the mix for my vision of an outstanding orator.

I think I need to find a top hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Everyone should have a top hat, or second best would be a fedora!

...You gotta love hats!

11:02 a.m.  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

never do that again.

10:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home